Friday, 4 May 2012

Al..Almost!!!

            Almost..ALMOST I can enjoy the food I eat. ALMOST...ALMOST I can enjoy my life much more better... ALMOST...ALMOST I don't need to be so rush!!!


           Hello! :D I'm a almost kid. JKJK >u<.. IT'S NOT FUNNY ANYWAY!? I feel like I'm such a unlucky children. I, was at home.. nobody cooked. But there is some porridge left in the stove as I was hungry.. I took a lot and chose my food. BEFORE I was about to eat, a call came.. AND WE WERE GOING OUT TO EAT! I had to rush all my time together and eat. Which makes me feel so full after all.. But I was lucky, I was not that full after all.. But..HISTORY REPEATS! There was nothing at home again. I went to get some soup. And I was drinking happily when my uncle come back. HE BRINGS MC DONALD BACK. I am so regret of what I have done. 

WHAT HAVE I DONE! :[

No comments:

Post a Comment