Thursday, 16 June 2011

I AM BACK~ To BLOG

Last Year I write about Holidays. Holidays are nearly over. Sad sad sad~ things :((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
But, I don't know will my teacher change place a not. I wish 'no' :)))))))))))))))))))))
I have a long time never write blog. Cause I spend all my holidays playing. :o 
Playing : Play computer, draw a little about comics, play games with my cousin! 
I decided! I wanted to become a director when I grew up :) 
This holiday is fun for me. I go watch 'Kong Fu Panda2' And this sunday, I am going 'Universal Studio'~!!! 
But I still wish, HOLIDAY IS LONGER! And, now in my class i hated 2 girls. One name is 'Coreen Ng Wan Lin' another is 'Gwendolyn'. I don't like two of them.
Edit :2013
I doesn't hate the two of them now. From the end of 2011 I don't hate them.

1 comment: