Wednesday, 22 December 2010

Finally.......( again )

Ah! Finally its going 2 be the end of the year!(already) X3 
Next year im going 2 the class 4D( haha, this name funny right! :D Sounds like 4D( Still the same ) bt dun care it lah! :3) And my friend Ng Kwok Ching is going 2 4G! I separate from all my good friend! :( ~ Ah Im so UPSET~ 
But gt 1 thing made me very happy! Next year my BIRTHDAY is on the 1st day of school! =D ( This is true! It is my Birthday! ) My birthday is on 3/1/2001 and next year 1st day of school is also 3/1/2011 ( Have u noticed? Only the year not same rest is all same! ) Woohoo~ Im so happy! :) 
But......:( I dunno should I go 2 school on my birthday? But if I never go, my friend will be upset! But it is my birth day!!!!!!!!!!!! Wat should I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment