Saturday, 11 September 2010

To Kwok Ching( You all also can read!)

Hey, minna 你好!Do you know what it minna? Minna is everyone in Japan in chinese is 大家! But if is kwok ching you ah! You surely know one!
Hey, Kwok Ching you know what! I have 5 kind of things to tell you!
But I will only say the number 5 thing!
You know! Every time I go to your blogger blog hoh! I think will that it was well design! But if I go to your lead blog! You didn't do anything......
You know~ I was so upset and angry! I thought you will write many thing!
But if you really dunno how to do. I will tell you! Because I also somebody
tell me one, than I Know! Buthen I cannot tell you who is it!
Hehe~ I very naughty right! Ku ku ku! Ku....ku ku ku! Ok Im not teaching you how to ku ku ku! Buthen very fun leh! I very naughty oh! Bye Bye! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment